Good news, everyone. You can have happy feet and look super cute at the same time.
If you’re like me heels aren’t the most practical shoe for everyday shenanigans.
Don’t get me wrong, I love me a good heel but I’m not trying to break an ankle while chasing around my toddler.
Three reasons why I loves Mules:
- They’re comfy
- They’re cute
- They’re comfy and cute.
I mean, need I say more?
So today when I opened my email from Nordstrom and it read “Trend alert: mules” I was like YESSSSS. I hope this trend lasts foreverrrrr.
So I have rounded up some super cute mules that I have found online. Most are super affordable but I HAD to mention the Gucci mules that I have been salivating over for like, the past year. If I ever stumble upon $1000 I know where my money is going (bahaha! Hey, it could happen!)
- Frayed Denim bow flat mules Forever 21
- Divine Softy Mules Topshop.com
- Liv feather trim cross front mule Boohoo.com
- Melissa floral embroidered Boohoo.com
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule Nordstrom.com
- Gucci Princetown genuine shearling loafer mule Nordstrom.com
- Gemily block heel slide natural Nordstrom.com
- Lucky Brand Baldomero Mule Nordstrom.com
- Chocolat Blue Wynn Peep toe mules Nordstrom.com
So those are some of my favs. I’m about to buy #3 right now cuzzzz thy are 50% off so they will only be $11!!! That is insane. I have an order coming in today from boohoo so I will actually have a better idea about the quality of their stuff but I feel like I can’t let those suckers slip away.
Hope you all enjoyed this post and I’d love to hear if you have any mules and what your favs are or if you end up purchasing any of these!